Dear Valued Customer,
Hamburg Süd would like to inform you about the revision of our Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF) for Q2 2022.
We have used Bunkerworld’ s fuel price index for 0,5% Sulphur fuel oil (VLSFO) for the BAF calculation and the average bunker price used is 639,59 USD/TON. The details on the period used for the calculation can be found in the table below.
Effective April 1st, 2022, the Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF) Surcharge will be as follows:
In addition to BAF, further price elements may apply:
- Base Rate, please click here
- Security related charges and surcharges – respectively applicable at the Port of Origin and the Port of Destination –, please click here
- Terminal Handling Charges – respectively applicable at the Port of Origin and the Port of Destination –, please click here
- Additional charges and surcharges reflecting foreseeable high demand (such as Peak Season Surcharges), please click here
- all other applicable surcharges, such as local charges and contingency charges, valid at the time of shipment
Above levels are applicable for all cargo on board vessels with ETD April 1st, 2022 onwards (based on Pro forma date of departure) and until further notice.
Please contact your local Hamburg Süd representative should you require further information. With kind regards,