01 March 2022
Low Sulphur Fuel Surcharge Effective 1st of April 2022
Dear Valued Customers,
NPDL wishes to advise an updated Low Sulphur Fuel (LSF) Surcharge will be applicable on all shipment’s effective 1st of April 2022. As a consequence of rapidly increasing fuel costs LSF recovery calculation has been adjusted basis current costs.
Effective 1st of April 2022
- Australia to / from South Pacific and Norfolk Island will be USD $342 / TEU
- New Zealand to / from South Pacific Islands will be USD $234 / TEU
Inter-Island will be USD $471 / TEU
• Reefers: to be applied at a trade coefficient of 1.5 per TEU of dry
• NPDL reserves the right to review the LSFO surcharge monthly, following market bunker price
• LSFO for Asia/Europe/Africa/Americas to & from the Pacific Islands and NZ to Cook Island trade
is communicated separately
Thank you for your continued support, should you have any further questions or queries please contact your NPDL representative.