1 DEC 2021
Sofrana ANL: Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF) Reviews Effective 1 January 2022
Dear Valued Customer,
Please be advised that effective 1 January 2022 the Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF) payable on shipments on the following trade lanes will be adjusted in line with fuel price changes over the previous period.
Fuel price changes show that an increase is required from 1 January 2022 on these trade lanes. Please refer to the links below for further information pertaining to each trade lane.
- Australia to/from, New Caledonia, Tonga, Samoa, American Samoa and return
- New Zealand to/from Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, American Samoa, Tahiti and return
- New Zealand and Australia to Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands
- New Zealand to New Caledonia
- Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands to New Zealand, New Caledonia and Australia
- Papua New Guinea to Solomon Islands
- Wallis and Futuna Trade
- New Caledonia to Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands
- Tahiti to New Caledonia, New Zealand and Australia
The new BAF will be applied for all shipments loaded on or after 1 January 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Sofrana ANL representative.
Thank you for your business and continued support.
CMA CGM Group