1st of December 2021
Dear Valued Customers,
NPDL wishes to advise that following monitoring of Low Sulphur Fuel (LSFO) price, for the last month, effective 1st of January 2022 an updated Low Sulphur Fuel Surcharge will be applicable on all shipments.
• Australia to / from South Pacific and Norfolk Island will be USD $228 / TEU
• New Zealand to / from South Pacific Islands will be USD $156 / TEU
• Inter-Island will be USD $315 / TEU
• Reefers: to be applied at a trade coefficient of 1.5 per TEU of dry
• NPDL reserves the right to review the LSFO surcharge monthly, following market bunker price fluctuations
• LSFO for Asia/Europe/Africa/Americas to & from the Pacific Islands and NZ to Cook Island trade is communicated separately
Thank you in advance for your support and understanding, should you have any points of clarity please don’t hesitate to contact your local representative.