21st of September 2021
Dear Valued Customers,
NPDL wishes to advise that following monitoring of Low Sulphur Fuel (LSFO) price, for the last month, effective 21st of October an updated Low Sulphur Fuel Surcharge will be applicable on all shipments. LSFO price has increased by more than 10% during the monitoring period, triggering the new tier of the surcharge.
• Australia to / from South Pacific and Norfolk Island will be USD $133 /
• New Zealand to / from South Pacific Islands will be USD $91 / TEU
• Inter-Island will be USD $183 / TEU
• Reefers: to be applied at a trade coefficient of 1.5 per TEU of dry
• NPDL reserves the right to review the LSFO surcharge should the fuel price
increase or decrease by 10% during above Q4 21 period
• LSFO for Asia/Europe/Africa/Americas to & from the Pacific Islands and NZ to
Cook Island trade is communicated separately
Thank you in advance for all your support and understanding, should you have any points of clarity please don’t hesitate to contact your local representative.