3rd of February 2021
Emergency Low Sulphur Fuel Surcharge (LSFO) Effective 1st of March
Dear Valued Customers,
NPDL wishes to advise that following monitoring of LSFO fuel price, covering the period December 2020 to February 2021, effective 1st March an Emergency LSFO Charge will be applicable on all shipments. Fuel prices have increased by more than 10% in the period, triggering the Emergency LSFO.
• Australia to / from South Pacific and Norfolk Island will be USD $19 / TEU
• New Zealand to / from South Pacific Islands will be USD $13 / TEU
• Fiji to / from South Pacific Islands will be USD $26 / TEU
• Reefers: to be applied at a trade coefficient of 1.5 per TEU of dry
• NPDL reserves the right to review the LSFO surcharge should the fuel price increase or decrease by 10% during above Q121 period.
• LSFO for Asia/Europe/Africa/Americas to & from the Pacific Islands and NZ to Norfolk Island / Cook Island trade is communicated separately.
Thank you in advance for all your support and understanding, should you have any points of clarity please don’t hesitate to contact your regional Customer Service team.