Dear Valued Customers,
Please be advised that due to a combination of factors, we continue to experience heavy congestion at Auckland terminals. This congestion has led to significant delays to our vessel schedules causing an increase in overall operational costs.
ANL and CMA CGM wish to advise customers that a Port Congestion Surcharge of USD 200 per TEU (both standard and reefer containers) will be introduced for all containers arriving/departing Auckland.
Application dates are as follows:
- Export cargo for all vessels (non USA trades) departing Auckland on or after 17th November
- Import cargo to Auckland for all vessels (non USA trades) departing origin on or after 17th November
- Export cargo for all vessels (USA trades) departing Auckland on or after 3rd December
- Import cargo to Auckland for all vessels (USA trades) received at origin on or after 3rd December
- Please note that this surcharge is not applicable to the Sofrana ANL trades.
We will monitor the situation closely and keep you advised of developments.
We appreciate your understanding and continued support.
For further details please contact your local ANL & CMA CGM Representative:
Freephone 0800 265 246 (NZ Only)