2 JUN 2022
Sofrana ANL: Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF) Reviews Effective 1 July 2022
Dear Valued Customer,
Please be advised that effective 1 July 2022 the Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF) payable on shipments on the following trade lanes will be adjusted in line with fuel price changes over the previous period.
Fuel price changes show that an increase is required from 1 July 2022 on these trade lanes. Please refer to the links below for further information pertaining to each trade lane.
- Australia to/from New Caledonia
- New Caledonia to French Polynesia
- New Caledonia to Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands
- New Zealand, Fiji and Australia to Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands; Solomon Islands to Papua New Guinea; New Zealand to Townsville and return
- New Zealand to New Caledonia and return
- Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands to New Zealand, New Caledonia, Australia, Fiji, Tonga, Samoa, American Samoa, Tahiti; Papua New Guinea to Solomon Islands
- Tahiti to New Caledonia, New Zealand and Australia
- Wallis and Futuna Trade
The new BAF will be applied for all shipments loaded on or after 1 July 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Sofrana ANL representative.
Thank you for your business and continued support.
CMA CGM Group